Pathfinder has one facility in this community:
Benton Skills Training Center
6701 HWY 67 South
Benton, Arkansas 72015
Pathfinder Inc. has aligned with the Arkansas Health Center to provide training for clients in independent living and vocational skills. Contracts for area businesses are secured by our staff and individuals have "on the job" training in a real work environment. Transportation is provided.
- Pre-vocational Skills Training
- Vocational Skills Training
- Adult Development
- Socialization - Socialization is also an important element of the skills training center. Individuals have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities with their peers. Activities, including, but not limited to; Field trips, bowling, Special Olympic, Country Store, etc.
- 18 - 21 years old - must have high school diploma or completion of school certificate.
- Over 21 years old - Completion of school is not necessary.
- Current documentation of disability Psychological or Physical.
- Must be developementally disabled
To refer someone to any of our services, please click here.
To view or print the Pathfinder Benton Client Handbook click here.
For directions click here.
|For more information about this facility|