Adult development programs receive funding from several sources and provide prevocational and vocational adult development training for individuals with disabilities. Participantsâ€™ work on established goals to enhance daily living and social skills. Currently Pathfinder runs 6 of these programs in Arkansas. There are facilities in Benton, Bentonville, Cave Springs, Jacksonville, Jonesboro, and West Memphis, Arkansas. To see more information click the city above.
Services may include:
- Vocational training which is provided in a real work environment
- Professional counseling
- Work opportunities including job placement in the private sector
- Habilitation training
- Protective and socio-legal services
- Active day treatment for severely involved individuals who reside in Intermediate Care Facilities
- Referral to other agencies when necessary.
For information on Jacksonville and Benton, contact Peggy Clark - (501) 982-0528,
(501) 860-0996 or email Peggy Clark
For information on Intellectual Work Activity Center (IWAC), contact Robin Batterton -
(501) 982-6646 or email Robin Batterton
For information on Jonesboro contact Scott Lovelady - (870) 931-5504 or email
For information on Bentonville and Cave Springs, contact Rick Michaud - (479) 254-6717, (479) 245-3515, or email Rick Michaud
For West Memphis contact Scott Lovelady, (870) 732-2750 or email Scott Lovelady
To refer someone to any of our services, please click here.
To view or print the Pathfinder Adult Development Handbook click here.