1276 S. Main St.
Cave Springs, Ar 72718
Pathfinder, Inc. seeks to provide the best possible education and vocational opportunity for individuals with developmental disabilities so that they may realize their fullest potential. Pre-vocational and vocational training are provided in this facility. Contracts for area businesses are secured by our staff and individuals have "on the job" training in a real work environment. Many other services are also provided.
- Pre-vocational Skills Training
- Vocational Skills Training
- Adult Development
- Behavioral Health
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Job Placement
- Socialization - Socialization is also an important element of the skills training center. Individuals have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities with their peers.
Activities, including, but not limited to; Field trips, bowling, Special Olympic, Country Store, etc.
- 18 - 21 years old - must have high school diploma
or completion of school certificate.
- Over 21 years old - Completion of school is not necessary.
- Have a diagnosis of a developmental disability
To refer someone to any of our services, please click here.
To view or print the Pathfinder Adult Development Handbook click here.
For directions click here.
|For more information about this facility|
Pathfinder Cave Springs Workshop
|To request a tour of this facility, call (479) 245-3515|