2606 E. Mathews,
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Pre-vocational and vocational training are provided in this facility. Contracts for area businesses are secured by our staff and individuals have "on the job" training in a real work environment. Many other services are also provided.
- Pre-vocational Skills Training
- Vocational Skills Training
- Adult Development
- Socialization - Socialization is also an important element of the skills training center.
Individuals have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities with their peers.
Activities, including, but not limited to; Field trips, bowling, Special Olympics, etc.
- 18 - 21 years old - must have high school diploma
or completion of school certificate.
- Over 21 years old - Completion of school is not necessary.
- Have a diagnosis of a developmental disability.
To refer someone to any of our services, please click here.
To view or print the Pathfinder Jonesboro Client Handbook, click here.
For directions click here.
|For more information about this facility|