For After Hours Mental Health Emergencies, please call 501-554-3255.
A Licensed Therapist will return your call as soon as possible.
Behavioral Health Services Office
2411 W Main St.
Behavioral Health Clinic
2615 W Main St.
To provide quality direct care services to children, adolescents and adults with associated psychiatric symptoms with a focus on enhancing their lives and improving their interaction with family, schools and community.
To be responsive to the needs of individuals with developmental disablities population in Arkansas and to children and adolescents in our school based program. We are a pioneer in the quality of life of persons served in Arkansas by providing access in all existing programs and services.
- Quality programs that provide optimum outcomes
- Empowerment of people with disabilities
- Quality School Based Services to enrolled children & adolescents
- Continous improvement in management and in services
- Promoting choice, hope and independence
- Fostering practices that work
- Advocating for parity and inclusion
- Ensuring collaborative partnerships with diverse population
- Direct a local comprehensive MI/DD service system
- Direct a local comprehensive School-Based Program in select schools
- Develop effective systems that assess and monitor the quality and effectiveness of care delivered by our program
- Provide effective behavioral health services to clients
- Develop standards and policies which promote coordination and integration of MI/DD services
- Individual/Group/Family Therapy by licensed mental health professionals
- Case Management
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management
- Psychological Testing
- RDS Group activities - Crisis Intervention / Facilitation of Hospitalization
- Emergency Services: On-call services and on-site emergency screening
* Individuals who are dually diagnosed MI/DD who present with significant psychiatric and behavioral disorders
* Children and adolescents who are enrolled in selected schools who present with significant psychiatric and/or behavioral disorders
|Referrals may also be sent to:|
ATTN: Behavioral Health Services
PO BOX 647
Jacksonville, AR 72078
A qualified behavioral health professional will determine program eligibility and arrange a screening interview and assessment.
To refer someone to any of our services, please click here.
|For more information:
Director of Behavioral Health Services,
PHONE: 501 982-0528
FAX: 501 985-1462