2400 West Main St.
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
Inclusive Early Childhood Program
The primary goal of an integrated Early Childhood program is to facilitate the overall positive development of all children involved in the preschool setting, enhancing their readiness skills prior to enrollment in public schools.
What is Early Intervention?
Sometimes a child can be born with a condition or special need that affects their development. Other times a condition is not apparent at birth, but later parents or doctors begin to wonder if a child's development is appropriate. What happens next?
- To begin, a child's developmental abilities are evaluated.
- Once evaluated, the child can receive the appropriate therapy, or other type of early intervention, he/she needs.
Benefits of Our Program
- Free development screenings.
- Small classes with high staff-to-student ratios
1:4 for 6 weeks-2yrs.
1:7 for 3-5 yrs.
- State licensed special educators and highly trained educational assistants.
- Board certified Physical, Occupational and Speech Thrapists.
- Licensed nursing staff on-site during school hours.
- Certified Program Coordinators.
- USDA approved menu.
- Developmentally appropriate activities including circle time, art, motor play and socialization opportunities.
- Structured learning environment in which children have the opportunity to build self-esteem and positive social experiences.
- Opportunity to develop compassion and understanding of the diversity which exists in their community.
- If your child qualifies for special education and therapy services, funding will be provided by Medicaid or Tefra.
- Family receives and returns a completed Application Packet.
- Application Packet is reviewed.
- Funding sources are verified.
- Parent is notified of the status of the application and evaluation procedures.
- If a placement is not currently available, you child's name will be placed on our Preschool waiting list.
- Child is enrolled and begins his/her school career at Pathfinder Preschool!!!
To refer someone to any of our services, please click here.
To view or print the Preschool Handbook click here.
|For more information:|