Adult Development Day Treatment Programs
Adult development programs provide prevocational and vocational adult development training for individuals with disabilities and receive funding from several sources.
Services may include:
- Vocational training which is provided in a real work environment
- Professional counseling
- Work opportunities including job placement in the private sector
- Habilitation training
- Protective and socio-legal services
- Active day treatment for severely involved individuals who reside in Intermediate Care Facilities
- Referral to other agencies when necessary.