If you have any questions, please contact your local facility or call our Administration Office at 501 982-0528.
Adult development programs receive funding from several sources and provide prevocational and vocational adult development training for individuals with disabilities. Participants’ work on established goals to enhance daily living and social skills. Currently Pathfinder runs 6 of these programs in Arkansas. There are facilities in Benton, Cave Springs, Jacksonville, Jonesboro, Rogers and West Memphis, Arkansas. To see more information click the city above.
Services may include:
- Vocational training which is provided in a real work environment
- Professional counseling
- Work opportunities including job placement in the private sector
- Habilitation training
- Protective and socio-legal services
- Active day treatment for severely involved individuals who reside in Intermediate Care Facilities
- Referral to other agencies when necessary.
For information on Jacksonville and Benton, contact Peggy Clark - (501) 982-0528,
(501) 860-0996 or email Peggy Clark
For information on Intellectual Work Activity Center (IWAC), contact Robin Batterton -
(501) 982-6646 or email Robin Batterton
For information on Jonesboro contact Scott Lovelady - (870) 931-5504 or email
For information on Rogers and Cave Springs, contact Ashley Hammer - (479) 254-6717, (479) 245-3515, or email Ashley Hammer
For West Memphis contact Scott Lovelady, (870) 732-2750 or email Scott Lovelady
To refer someone to any of our services, please click here.
To view or print the Pathfinder Adult Development Handbook click here.