Behavioral Health Services
The mission of Pathfinder's Behavioral Health Division is to provide quality direct care services to children, adolescents, and adults with associated psychiatric symptoms and/or developmental disabilities, with a focus on enhancing their lives and improving their interaction with family, schools, and community.
To be responsive to the behavioral health needs of children, adolescents, and adults with psychiatric symptoms or the developmentally disabled in Arkansas. Pathfinder Behavioral Health Services is a pioneer in the quality of life of the persons served in Arkansas by providing access in all existing programs and services.
* Provide quality programs that produce optimum outcomes
* Empowerment of persons with behavioral health needs, including those with developmental disabilities
* Provide equality services to children and adolescents in school or other settings
* Continuously improve in management and in services
* Promoting choice, hope and independence
* Advocating for quality and inclusion
* Ensuring collaborative partnerships with diverse populations
* Direct a local comprehensive program serving children, adolescents, and adults with behavioral health needs
* Direct a local comprehensive program serving children in select schools
* Develop effective systems that assess and monitor the quality and effectiveness of care delivered by our program
* Provide effective behavioral health services to clients.
* Individuals who are dually diagnosed MI/DD who present with significant psychiatric and behavioral disorders
* Children and adolescents who are enrolled in selected schools who present with significant psychiatric and/or behavioral disorders
To view or download the Enrollment Form and Information click here.
To view or print the Mental Health Policy and Procedures Handbook, click here.
For directions, click here.
For more information contact: