For After Hours Mental Health Emergencies, please call 501-554-3255.
A Licensed Therapist will return your call as soon as possible.
Behavioral Health Services Office
2520 W Main St.
Behavioral Health Clinic
2615 W Main St.
The mission of Pathfinder's Mental Health Division is to provide quality direct care services to children, adolescents, and adults with associated psychiatric symptoms and/or developmental disabilities, with a focus on enhancing their lives and improving their interaction with family, schools, and community.
To be responsive to the mental health needs of children, adolescents, and adults with psychiatric symptoms or the developmentally disabled in Arkansas. Pathfinder Mental Health Services is a pioneer in the quality of life of the persons served in Arkansas by providing access in all existing programs and services.
- Quality programs that provide optimum outcomes
- Empowerment of persons with mental health needs, including those with developmental disabilities
- Quality services to children and adolescents in school or other settings
- Continuous improvement in management and in services
- Promoting choice, hope and independence
- Advocating for parity and inclusion
- Ensuring collaborative partnerships with diverse populations
- Direct a local comprehensive program serving children, adolescents, and adults with mental health needs
- Direct a local comprehensive program serving children in select schools
- Develop effective systems that assess and monitor the quality and effectiveness of care delivered by our program
- Provide effective behavioral health services to clients
* Individuals who are dually diagnosed MI/DD who present with significant psychiatric and behavioral disorders
* Children and adolescents who are enrolled in selected schools who present with significant psychiatric and/or behavioral disorders
|Referrals may also be sent to:|
ATTN: Behavioral Health Services
PO BOX 647
Jacksonville, AR 72078
A qualified behavioral health professional will determine program eligibility and arrange a screening interview and assessment.
To refer someone to any of our services, please click here.
To view or print the Mental Health Policy and Procedures Handbook, click here.