Pathfinder Supported Living Apartments provide a carefully balanced framework of home environment, specialized professional services, and a gradual decrease of supervision to encourage self-respect, responsible judgment, and practical life experiences. Qualified staff is on-call twenty four (24) hours per day and provide guidance and training in basic life skills focusing upon normalization and independent living skills during the waking hours.
Progress is monitored with the development of an individualized program plan and through measurable outcomes that teach self development, decision making, and home management skills.
Each complex has an office, laundry facilities, and a Community Room. The individual lives in a private apartment with rent assistance. The resident must possess personal skills to enable self-sufficiency. Some daily living and skills training are provided.
The current apartment complexes are:
- Joel M. Bamburg Complex located in Searcy, Arkansas
- Gateway Apartments located in Cabot, Arkansas
- The Howell Complex Located on the North side of Jacksonville
- Pathfinder Meadows located in Bryant, Arkansas
- Michael T. O'Brien Complex Located close in Jacksonville
- V. Alton Johnson Apartments Located in the heart of Jacksonville
- T.P. White Complex located in Haskell, Arkansas
- Zumwalt Courts Located on the South side of Jacksonville
To refer someone to any of our services, please click here.
|For more information:|
|or call||Pathfinder Residential Services Office
PHONE: (501) 982-0528
FAX: (501) 985-0197